Final Exam Change Request form

The Final Exam Change Request form is maintained by the Office of Classroom Management in ASR. Any colleges, departments, or units within the University that need to have a final exam time changed must use this form.

Once you have completed the form, it will be routed to the appropriate individuals and you will receive a notification email that your request has been successfully submitted.